28 June 2009

etsy shop: joanna rutter


I recently came across UK designer Joanna Rutter's shop and I am in love. She begins her pieces as sketches and then renders them into metal by hand. I love the clean look of her jewelry: contemporary with a touch of whimsy. These are right up my alley (especially loving the nautical rope rings). I am totally smitten by everything she does that I think I may have to buy something soon. Also, visit her blog right here.
[ Above: Dove & Bow Silver Hoops, $68 / You're My Favorite Hello Necklace, $120 / Fox Cub Necklace, $58 / Fern Studs, $62 / Nautical Rope Ring, $20 / Canary Branch Necklace, $75 / Sweet Bow Studs, $65 / Little Vixen Necklace, $80 / Little Cabin Necklace, $75 / Little Forest Earrings, $44 / Teeny Rainy Day Studs, $46 / Little Antler Necklace, $42 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails