07 June 2009

etsy shop: shesells


I love seeing what other people in the world are creating, especially independent artists, so I thought I would start a weekly feature here that showcases an Etsy shop every weekend. If you would like to be featured, send me your shop information! And onto this week's feature: Shesells, an adorable jewelry shop, is full of whimsical little items that are vintage inspired, everyday chic, and always affordable. The pieces have appealing motifs like swallows, bows, letters, and leaves.
[ Above: Chair for the Princess Necklace, $15 / Paris and Pearl Necklace, $18 / Out on a Limb Necklace, $15 / Alphabet Soup Necklace, $12 ]

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I found a necklace and ordered it right away. Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! It's always nice to hear about readers who have actually bought something that has been featured here. Which necklace did you buy, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26334652 I love tulips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails