26 June 2009

a nature-inspired shoot


I came across this beautiful photo shoot styled by Rebecca Stone of Duet Weddings (with an invitation suite designed by Lisa Hoffman of Ceci New York and florals by Camille Panzarello of Modern Day Design). These shots were all part of a project by photographer Corbin Gurkin that took place at Crossroads Estate in Santa Barbara. The shoot was inspired by nature: wine country, gnarled trees, the wild meadow contrasted by rows of grapes, vibrant colors, berries and fruits, and the songs of birds. The whole project epitomizes the essence of spring. The colors are such an unexpected, perfect combination. It's stunning.

2 comments:

  1. these photos are so beautiful. I love the colors! and by the way, I tagged you in my photo story! I hope you get the chance to do it, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah: Thanks for tagging me! I will definitely do it. Check back later this weekend for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails