05 July 2009

koo de ker


I don't think I could love Koo De Ker more than I already do and I have only been there once. I stopped in the boutique last weekend and somewhere in between taking these photos and scoping out the fabulous clothes, I decided I need to make this a monthly thing. The owner, Kyong An Millar, has filled her shop with cool summer dresses and skirts, flowy tanks and tees, and a good selection of jewelry and designer denim (including Hudson and J Brand). Basically anything you need for your wardrobe can be found here and the best part? It's so good for your wallet. I took home a teal skirt for only $30. It's easy to see why Koo De Ker has been around for so long (eight years now!). This place is a gem in a crowded market.
[ Koo De Ker: 1037 E 900 South, Salt Lake City UT 84105 + 801 359 4870 ]

1 comment:

  1. Somehow came across your write up. Thank you so much, we're flattered. We really do have the best clients!
    Best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails