02 September 2009

arm candy + news


I love the new photos Anthropologie is using to display their latest bracelets, cuffs, and bangles. So pretty. Also, I thought since desserts are somewhat associated with celebrations, this would kind of be a good transition to talk about some upcoming (exciting) things that are happening to me. 01: Yesterday marked the first official day of a merge at the design studio I work at. 02: I'm moving to a new apartment this weekend! I can't wait. 03: My birthday is on Friday! So due to all of this, I will be putting blog updates on hold until late next week sometime. See you all then.

1 comment:

  1. congrats & happy birthday <3 yeah, their display is really cute. maybe anthropologie is going for the marie antoinette-esque vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails