28 June 2010

map totes + two years


I know I've been neglecting this blog for the past little bit, but that will change soon. I'll be taking a break until next week sometime (visiting the northwest: Portland, San Francisco and the coastline to be exact) and will come back ready to post. Also, yesterday marked the two year birthday of this blog! Incredible that it's been this long. And since I have travel on the brain, I thought I'd share these bags by Maptote. The company was founded by Rachel Rheingold and Michael Berick in Fall 2006 in an effort to combine their love for travel, maps and design. The cotton tote bags are silk-screened with schematic maps of cities.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2 year blog anniversary! That is a big deal to carry on for so long :) And wow, those bags are awesome. I think a San Francisco one is going to be mine in the near future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them... and I am a huge fan of your blog. I have my own skincare blog, so I know the dedication that it takes
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bags. You can never have too many! Oh, and congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails