09 September 2010

key


I did this today. I have been wanting a tattoo for over a year, but what's funny is that this is not even the image I have wanted the most for that duration. I'm still planning on getting what I originally intended, but thought I might as well get something else in the meantime. That's why it was probably one of my more spontaneous decisions to date. I just decided I should quit over-thinking things and just go for it. Good decision. Makes me wonder why I waited that long.

8 comments:

  1. Great tattoo! I've been wanting one forever and haven't gotten the courage to go through with it. Yours looks so great, though. I can't wait to take the plunge! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I haven't mustered up the courage to get one yet either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic. I normally don't like tattoos, but this one suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a skeleton key tattoo on my left inside wrist! i haven't taken any pics of it yet, but i had wanted it forever too! yours' looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great! I would love to see what yours looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails