15 September 2010

sneak peek: 2011 calendar


I have been feeling like I have so much to do recently and not enough time to finish it all. So tonight, I took a break from everything and just zoned out and finished the rest of my illustrations for next year's calendar. I was surprised at how much I got done. I feel pretty good about where I am at. The calendar for next year has a variety of animals that look like they just don't care: very nonchalant. There are even animals wearing glasses, baseball caps and bows! I thought I would try something a little different this time around. I'll probably print them in multiple colors too. I'm not sure if it'll be a high-quality laser, offset print, letterpress or screenprint as of yet, but I am excited to get this done!

3 comments:

  1. These look so great! I can't wait to see it when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I will be sure to blog about it when I get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look awesome! I too can't wait to see the whole finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails