21 July 2011

curry + motorcycles


Just a quick little update on life things. A lot has happened since I last posted, and I thought some of you might want to know what I have been up to and why the lack of blog updates. Lately, I have been trying to hone in on my cooking skills by making something from scratch every weekend. Two weekends ago it was this curry. I substituted the chicken for pork and made a few small modifications to the recipe and ingredients, but overall, it turned out pretty well. It was fast, easy and tasty. But... the main thing taking up my time has been practicing riding a motorcycle. A lot. There's still a little bit of fear attached but also a sense of thrill and adventure. I love the feeling of being on a motorcycle and I think all of the practice paid off because last weekend, I passed my motorcycle test and now seriously get to look into buying my own. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. motorcycles terrify me! Be careful and have fun though :) I'm jealous of your adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they still scare me too! It's definitely something I need to practice and grow into, but it's a lot of fun! Still looking for the right bike...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails